Keita Watanabe, Ph. D.
- Senior assistant professor
- Department of Frontier Media Science, School of Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences, Meiji University
Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design
August 25, 1981.
- Ph.D., Media and Governance,
Graduate School of Media and Governance, Keio University, Japan 2009.
Thesis Topic:Persistent Interaction: Research on Non-restrained Information System on Time
- Master of Media and Governance,
Graduate School of Media and Governance, Keio University, Japan 2006.
- Bachelor of Faculty of Environment and Information Studies, Faculty of Environment and Information Studies, Keio University, Japan 2004.
- Tokyo University of the Arts, Tokyo, Japan
A part-time teacher. (April 2011 - )
- Japan Science and Technology Agency, Tokyo, Japan,
Researcher. (January 2010 -)
- Hitachi corp., Tokyo, Japan.
Intern (April 2009 - September 2009)
Honors & Awards
- Interactive Presentation Award. March 10, 2011. (INTERACTION 2011)
- Finalist Prize on Interactive Art Section. December, 2009.(Asia Digital Art Award 2009)
- Finalist Prize and Juries' Special Prize. November 2009. (Mashup Award 5)
- Creative Showcase Award Gold Prize. December, 2009 (ACE2008)
- Best Demonstration Award. November, 2008 (WISS2008)
- Interactive Presentation Award. March, 2007 (INTERACTION 2007)
- SFC AWARD. March, 2006. (Keio university Shonan Fujisawa Campus)
- Minister of Public Management Prize. January 18, 2006.（An Idea Contest applied JGN2）
- SFC AWARD. March, 2004. (Keio university Shonan Fujisawa Campus)
- Best Presentation Award. September, 2004. (Human Interface Symposium 2004)
- Best Presentation Award. September, 2003. (Human Interface Symposium 2003)
- Finalist Prize. February, 2003. (Media Art Festival Student Computer Graphics Contest 2003)
- Special Prize.November, 2002. (KEIO SFC Digital Art Awards 2002 Interactive Section)
- Iwasaki Gakuen Prize. March, 1999. (16th Software and Idea contest)
Next Generation Home Appliance Projects
Direct Air Instruction Techniques for Electric Fans (2010)
Embodied Interaction methods Projects
CursorCamouflage SymmetricCursors (2011,2012)